We are pleased to announce that brainCloud 4.4 is live.
In this release you'll find:
- Sign in with Apple support
- Google OpenID support
- Custom Entity improvements - including Global / User Editors, Import/Export, etc.
- Cloud Code ES6 Support
- Much Faster API Reference !!!
Plus some key customer requests:
- Ability to exclude Item Catalog for Deployment Pushes
- Ability to manually reset non-rotating leaderboards
- Ability to create SHA256 with RSA signatures
- And more!
You'll find the full details in the release notes.
Be sure to pick up our latest Client Libs to take advantage of the latest APIs, fixes and performance improvements.
Let us know what you think! Feedback is good! Which feature(s) of 4.4 do you like best? What do you want next?
We'll be updating the Roadmap in the next week - so now is a great time to sound off on what features you'd like added to brainCloud next!