Anybody tried the new Slack integration?
Paul Winterhalder brainCloud last edited by
In case you didn't realize it - brainCloud 4.5.5 adds Slack Alerts (beta) to brainCloud - this allows you to connect your app to your Slack instance, and brainCloud will automatically send you alerts across a bunch of categories, including:
- hosting - alerts as servers spin up/down - can be useful for debugging room/relay servers
- purchases - see a notification for each customer purchase! (fun!)
- chat - we post the profane messages (as detected by the configured profanity filter) to create one foul-mouthed channel!
- usage - we output a daily report of you app's api usage
- integration - we let you know if your push notification certificates have expired, or are about to expire - etc...
Note - not all categories are fully populated with messages. We'll be adding more and more over time.
Anyway, give 'er a go and let us know what you think!