brainCloud 4.5.5 release on Tuesday July 14th...
The 4.5.5 release is feature-complete and set to be deployed on Tuesday, July 14th.
- The upgrade will happen between the hours of 8am - noon Eastern Time
- During this time the Design Portal will be disabled. Apologies for the inconvenience!
- All API Services will continue to be available throughout the upgrade
- You can subscribe to service status notifications here - https://braincloud.statuspage.io
A quick summary of 4.5.5 features:
- Amazon In-app Purchases
- Global Files V3 Portal & Deployment Support
- Slack Alerts!
- Custom Entity Singleton API
- Auto-Delete Dormant Users
- Leaderboard Deployment Options
- Custom Entity Deletion Queries
- Product & Promotion Management APIs
- Segment, Currency and Notification Queries
- RTT reliability improvements
- Relay Server client library improvements (especially in the Java libs)
- Improved Room & Relay Server launches
- Misc. fixes and performance enhancements
You will find the full details in the 4.5.5 release notes:
And 4.5.5 is live!
Let us now if you have feedback!
Amazing, especially Amazon In-Apps support